[HELP]HouseCar

Hello, I made this housecar dialog, everything works just fine except the fact that in game doesn't appear how much the car costs I mean the "Bike(1234$)" in game it only appears "Bike" and the (1234$) doesn't appear. Here is my code:

pawn Код:
if(listitem == 1)
            {
                if(playermoney >= 20000)
                {
                    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] >= 0 && (strcmp(housecar, "Bike(1234$)", true, strlen(housecar)) == 0))
                    {
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "You have successfully bought an bike.");
                        HouseInfo[houseid][hVec] = 509;
                        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -1234);
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You need $1234 dollars in cash to buy an housecar.");
                    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
                }
            }

Hi Dragonu,

Where is the price supposed to appear? In the dialog? If so can I see the code for the dialog box?

Also in relation to the following:
Код:
strcmp(housecar, "Bike(1234$)", true, strlen(housecar)
Where does the variable "housecar" get defined, and what exactly is that supposed to do?

Cheers,

TJ

Look man I want in this picture instead of Bike to show Bike(1234$) :

Understand ?

Hi again Dragonu,

Indeed, I do understand. The only thing I can recommend is that you make sure the option in the list has the text (1234$) in it. If you could show me the code that is used to to display the dialog, eg. the command or whatever it may be. I may be able to help you further with this.

Cheers,

TJ

Here is my first part of the dialog :
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/housecar", true) == 0 || strcmp(cmd, "/hc", true) == 0)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pHouseKey] != INVALID_HOUSE_ID && PlayerInfo[playerid][pHouseOwner] == 1)
        {
            for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
            {
                if(IsPlayerInVehicle(i, HOUSECAR_SPAWN[PlayerInfo[playerid][pHouseKey]]))
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You cannot do this command because  your housecar is being used.");
                    return 1;
                }
            }
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 25, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Vehicle Types :", "Bikes\nConvertibles\nIndustrial\nLowriders\nOff Road\nSallons\nSport Vehicles\nStation Wagons\nUnique Vehicles\nPolice Cars", "Accept", "Cancel");
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You cannot do this command because you don't have a house.");
        }
        return 1;
    }

Ok, Excellent.

So thats the directory, do you have the vehicle listing dialog for bikes? So the dialog that is displayed when they click the bikes item in that dialog.

Cheers,

TJ

I solved the problem myself, thanks anyway I will give you 1 rep point.

Thanks Dragonu.

Glad you solved the problem.

Cheers,

TJ

Hey I have a problem now, I get an error that the pawno line is too long how can I transform it into a shorter line or 2 lines ?

Code:
pawn Код:
if(listitem == 5)
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Saloons", "Admiral(16000$)\nBloodring Banger(24000$)\nBravura(15300$)\nBuccaneer(16800$)\nCadrona(15300$)\nClover(13700$)\nElegant(17900$)\nElegy(21000$)\nEmperor(18000$)\nEsperantoEsperanto(16700$)\nFortune(14600$)\nGlendale Shit(13800$)\nGlendale(16300$)\nGreenwood(17200$)\nHermes(18340$)\nIntruder(12334$)\nMajestic(15600$)\nManana(13000$)\nMerit(16600$)\nNebula(13800$)\nOceanic(12100$)\nPicador(13200$)\nPremier(18990$)\nPrevion(17650$)\nPrimo(13220$)\nSentinel(20000$)\nStafford(31200$\nSultan(23890$)\nSunrise(17830$)\nTampa(12850$)\nVincent(11530$)\nVirgo(14300$)\nWillard(12000$)\nWashington(17400$)", "Select", "Back"); //Remove carname to a gta car
            }

Any1 can help me please?