Custom Script Looking For Free Hosting

I was looking for a person that could host my development server since I am unable to host my server from my local network now, and also I have no way of making money online currently. The server is made from scratch and has 4.3k lines (constantly growing) and is scripted with sscanf 2.0 and zcmd. It currently has a dynamic faction system /w police commands such as a fully functional jail system. It also has a fully dynamic vehicle system with combines all the player, faction, and public vehicles all into one system. Vehicles can be deleted and created in-game. The house system has been started. Currently it saves and loads of coarse. Players can buy houses but can not yet sell them this will be implemented very soon. The housing system also has a lock system. The interiors for the houses are custom interiors. They are interiors that have been touched up by me or have been made. The vehicle dealership is very unique in how what vehicles are available only at certain times. The dealership may be low on vehicles or may have many vehicles. It depends on the hour. Currently players are able to drive the vehicles from there, and are not yet buy able. Players how ever can be given the server co-/owner. The server also includes the basic rp needs such as normal chat, quiet chat, shouting, me and do. Also has many animations. I have been scripting pawn for a little over a year now and have been scripting other languages for about 6 years now.

I am looking for a person that is not going to tell me how to make my server and what it should be like. I will make the server how I want it and what I feel is role play. The server is planning on being a heavy role play server. I also don't want the hoster messing around with the script files. I am just looking for a person to host a server that has good potential.

The script is not poorly optimized. In fact when I run this on my local machine it uses little to none cpu. It only uses 12mb of ram. In fact the script takes about 2-3 seconds or even instantly to compile.

If you could help me out with the server give me and email at AustinJ95@live.com and tell me a bit about yourself please.