Police Sirens not working

I had this really poorly scripted alarm system within the script which I then took out. Now that it is out, only the police vehicles and FBI Rancher sirens are not working. They flash on real quick then off. Yet the fire trucks and ambulance sirens work perfectly....

Help anyone?

Lol, When you press H, It goes on, then off again ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElieJabbour
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, When you press H, It goes on, then off again ?
Exactly. It's stupid. I can't figure it out for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokinJesus
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh.. I'm sure its not Related to samp, It should be a GTA glitch or some sort, Players that join, have the same problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElieJabbour
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh.. I'm sure its not Related to samp, It should be a GTA glitch or some sort, Players that join, have the same problem ?
Yes. All of my players also have this exact problem. Which it is not only coming up because the old alarm system I had is now gone.

The function to change a vehicle's lights status is
UpdateVehicleDamageStatus
Check your gamemode, filterscripts and includes for this function as this is (I believe) the only way the lights can get changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokinJesus
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger(new)
The function to change a vehicle's lights status is
UpdateVehicleDamageStatus
Check your gamemode, filterscripts and includes for this function as this is (I believe) the only way the lights can get changed.
UpdateVehicleDamageStatus is if you want to create emergency strobe/flash light. According to first post I quoted he is talking about default Siren (light and sound) which is turned on with pressing H

Well the other thing to do, would be to check under
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange
Or search for
pawn Код:
GetPlayerKeys
As, if it is the script causing the problem, then the script would need to detect the key "H" (KEY_CROUCH) being pressed.

if you have timer that makes your vehicle alarm params off then i think here is the problem. If that`s correct you can edit script like that if car model is ... then script don`t set alarm params off.

Bad english.