good gamemode idea?

Would a gamemode trying to base off Flight Simulator X be unique?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_big
Посмотреть сообщение
Would a gamemode trying to base off Flight Simulator X be unique?
Already been pretty much done in a sort of Flight Sim way.

Theres only 2 flying servers that i know of The one im making isint like those 2 where the airports are in the same place everywhere least my locations are unique

I'm afraid this idea has been already used (in a very realistic way) by San Andreas Pilots, created by REAL pilots, wiht REAL systems. That's why you need to apply to even join the server.
Trying to make a realistic flying simulation system is not 'unique', but it's a good idea, in my opinion.

I played at SAP for a year and the only pilot who played/flyed their was a SA-MP friend of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_big
Посмотреть сообщение
I played at SAP for a year and the only pilot who played/flyed their was a SA-MP friend of mine.
You didn't read my post correctly, I said it was created by REAL pilots.
The players are not pilots (some may be, some may not be). They just do a test, if they pass it, they can enter the server.

AFAIK [SAP]Barry, one of the main heads at SAP is licensed airliner pilot, so this is actually true
Also there is other server, Pilot's Life but it's kinda mass-oriented - 0 realism (airports everywhere and 100m long runways)

In conclusion - it won't be unique, until you bring some new, non-used before ideas, because that idea is used on both professional and mainstream side