Server didn't respond !?

Hi I have a problem with the game. If i want to connect to the servers it says: Server didnt respond retrying ...
Someone can help me? Everything has been tried, disabling the firewall, etc..
The client is the same as the server .
I tried to rename the folders or install the game to other place but still not work...

Already I was looking everywhere but I could not find 1 solution. In this forum asked many people but no one know the correct answer. Is there a solution? Iam using windows 7 x64 ...

Thx for help. [Sry for my bad english]

Which client of SA:MP you have?

From what I understand there can be a few...Problems there and questions:

-Are you talking about YOUR own server?
-In case a Server is not responding and you are 100% sure you have the good version It can mean 2 things:

Double Check the IP
Double Check the Port

-In case it is your Server, the common problem is that you are not using your local ip.

If it is your own server, the only IP that will work for you is 127.0.0.1:PORT

No its not my own server.. i want connect to other servers but i can't..

I use the latest client : 0.3c R3 [downloaded from sa-mp.com] - i tested : 0.3a,b and older but i have the same problem...

Game version : 1.0

Ty

Ok now i testing an other version of Gta. hope it'll work :d

-.-" its not working with other SA... great... /// i have no more idea :/ samp admins someone can help ??

check if the Samp Client is 0.3c same as you not for ex 0.3a etcc... it wont work then..

____ I GIVE HOST FOR FREE!! 24/7 As Max Slot's 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
Server: 86.17.185.156:7777 Reallife:RP 24/7 - Server Owner.
Looking For Admin's Server Scripter Looking for Faction Leader's Enjoy Your Play.
MSN:uldis52@inbox.lv
www.rprlsatura.tk

Unblock your GTA SA.exe from your firewall, then configure the way that your SAMP Client is able to connect to the internet.

This should help.
I have spoken.

I also have this problem with SA: MP - I have the internal IP, it could be the problem. On Monday I'll call the supplier and ask for a change to the external IP. Pozdro. :P