Is kingj.net A Good Hoster?

Hello, everyone i was wondering what you would rate the hoster kingj.net out of 10, because i'm looking for a good but cheap hoster. So Please comment and tell me what you would rate this game hoster out of 10 thanks!

KingJ.net is good, but Volt-Host is better.
Click on my siggy to find out, btw, on the code they ask, type MOVENOW and you'll get -%50 discount.

KingJ is OK, but there support can be slow.

yeah KingJ is good (only) but VoltHost is being more popular and efficient

Their control panel and site design is way better than on KingJ. That makes them popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy500[TW]
Посмотреть сообщение
Their control panel and site design is way better than on KingJ. That makes them popular.
And what about Serverffs? it isnt popular?

I had KingJ..

Awesome hoster, but support takes long to respond.

ANYWAY...Volt-Host.

Personally i wouldn't reccomend it. My experiences with it haven't been good. I tried uploading includes but they must be installed from the Game Control Panel which was confusing whereas www.volt-host.com they give you 53% off on your first purchase when you type in the code MOVENOW - Not only will you have saved your money but also a nice dedicated hoster.

Why is KingJ any worse i have used them before... if you buy a server you shouldn't have to use the support anyways. You should know how to run the server by yourself. All that matters in terms of hosting is the quality of the service which for KingJ is spot on. I never had a downtime when i used him a few years back, and its Windows. All were pluses to me. I have never used Volt-Host but people say it is good like they are zombies... Can you actually prove that it is any better than any of the Other hosts? No. (maybe vs ServerFFS Ya got me there.)