GFX Designer?!? I need your expertise!

Hello,

So I realise this isn't a GFX based forum, but through my years of being a member of this community I know for a fact there are some experienced GFX designers here.

I am a music artist, and I have just come up with a design for my album art for my next release, however, I'm not sure about how to go about it, I'm thinking maybe there is some tool or something to get the effect I want? Basically, I'm trying to take an image of myself, and blow up my head so it is bigger than my body and looks like a balloon or something (for example, I don't know if any of you remember the music video by "MGMT" called "Kids" ? if you don't here is the video for an example of what I mean - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5151GwT-DSI[/ame])

Basically, I'd like to somehow take a still image and put that effect on it kinda thing, how is this possible?

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for the DP but the video was actually Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults, not MGMT.

fastest way would be the liquify filter I guess

I have limited knowledge on GFX, I get by though if I work on it hard enough, what is this liquify filter you talk of? By the way, I use GIMP, no photoshop or anything like that..

hmm
dunno about GIMP

but in Photoshop you have that filter for blowing stuff up or shrinking it

for example it's often used in ads to make boobs look bigger and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
hmm
dunno about GIMP

but in Photoshop you have that filter for blowing stuff up or shrinking it

for example it's often used in ads to make boobs look bigger and stuff
Sexiest example ever!!
Also liquify tool make image twirl, in or out. I once shrank my cousin, she died(not really, more of a ROFL) of laughing xD