Engine Command

Hey all, need someone to look over this command.

pawn Код:
command(engine, playerid, params[]) {
    new Float:Pos[3];
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) && PlayerData[playerid][AvailableEngine] == true) {
        if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "TakingTest") == 1) {
            SetPVarInt(playerid, "TakingTest", 2);
            SendNPCMessage(playerid, "Instructor", "Excellent, lets begin! Don't destroy or exit your vehicle, if you do, you'll fail!");
            SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 1294.5081,-1560.3416,13.2596, 10.0);
        }
        if(!IsVehicleEngineOn(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) && GetPVarInt(playerid, "TakingTest") == -1) {
            if (!strcmp(GetUserName(playerid), CarData[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)][Owner],true)) {
                if(IsPlayerMale(playerid)) {
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts the engine of his vehicle.", GetUserName(playerid), sscanfinput);

}
                else {
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts the engine of her vehicle.", GetUserName(playerid), sscanfinput);
                }
                SendLocalMessage(playerid, string, 20.0, COLOR_ME, COLOR_ME);
                print(string);
                CarData[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)][Engine] = true;
                TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
                return 1;
            }
            if(PlayerData[playerid][RentedVehicle] == GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) {
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts the engine of his vehicle.", GetUserName(playerid), sscanfinput);

}
                else {
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s starts the engine of her vehicle.", GetUserName(playerid), sscanfinput);
                }
                print(string);
                TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
                return 1;
            }
            else {
                if(LockPick[playerid] == true) {
                    switch(CarData[NearestV[playerid]][Immobiliser]) {
                        case 0: {
                            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes out a lockpick and easily breaks through the Immobiliser, the engine starts...", GetUserName(playerid));
                            print(string);
                            CarData[NearestV[playerid]][Immobiliser] = 0;
                            LockPicking[playerid] = true;
                            if(CarData[NearestV[playerid]][Alarm] == 1) {
                                format(string, sizeof(string), "* Vehicle Alarm: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP", GetUserName(playerid));
                                SendLocalMessage(playerid, string, 70.0, COLOR_ME, COLOR_ME);
                                VehicleLights(NearestV[playerid], true);
                                GetVehiclePos(NearestV[playerid], Pos[0], Pos[1], Pos[2]);
                                PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1147, Pos[0], Pos[1], Pos[2]);
                                SetTimerEx("StopVAlarm", 180000 , 0, "i", NearestV[playerid]);
                            }
                            TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, true);
                        }
                        case 1: {
                            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes out a lockpick and tries to break through the Immobiliser.", GetUserName(playerid));
                            print(string);
                            CurrentTime[playerid] = 60;
                            SetTimerEx("UnlockVehicleLock", 60000, 0, "i", playerid);
                                format(string, sizeof(string), "* Vehicle Alarm: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP", GetUserName(playerid));
                            }
                            TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
                        }
                        case 2: {
                            format(string, sizeof(string),"* %s takes out a lockpick and tries to break through the Immobiliser.", GetUserName(playerid));
                            print(string);
                            CurrentTime[playerid] = 120;
                            SetTimerEx("UnlockVehicleLock", 120000, 0, "i", playerid);
                            }
                        }
                        case 3: {
                            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes out a lockpick and tries to break through the Immobiliser.", GetUserName(playerid));
                            print(string);
                            CurrentTime[playerid] = 160;
                            SetTimerEx("UnlockVehicleLock", 160000, 0, "i", playerid);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        else {
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s turns off the engine of his vehicle.", GetUserName(playerid), sscanfinput);

}
            else {
                format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s turns off the engine of her vehicle.", GetUserName(playerid), sscanfinput);
            }
            print(string);
            CarData[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)][Engine] = false;
            TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
        }
    }
    else {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_SYSTEM, "[Error]: You're not in a vehicle, or you're not allowed to start the engine.");
    }
    return 1;
}
Returns 'SERVER: Unknown command.' in-game. Could anybody tell me what's wrong?

It's from the QRP script FYI.

Cheers.

Bump, still require help.

Thanks.

Sorry to keep bumping, but still haven't solved the problem.

Try to change it from command to CMD

What does it will change, lol?

I had the same prob. I just changed a command tio cmd and it worked soo.. idk what was wrong..

Didn't work.