Large MySQL Query

Hey. I feel kind of like a nub asking this, but, this code crashes my server.

pawn Код:
new query[1500];
    format(query, 1500, "UPDATE `users` SET Cash = %d, Admin = %d, Score = %d, Skin = %d", PInfo[playerid][Cash], PInfo[playerid][Admin],PInfo[playerid][Score],PInfo[playerid][Skin]);
    format(query, 1500, "%s, LastX = %f, LastY = %f, LastZ = %f, LastFA = %f, Weapon1 = %d, Weapon2 = %d", query, savex, savey, savez, savefa, PInfo[playerid][Weapon1],PInfo[playerid][Weapon2]);
    format(query, 1500, "%s, Weapon3 = %d, Weapon4 = %d, Weapon5 = %d, Weapon6 = %d, Weapon7 = %d, CellPhone = %d, CellPhoneNo = %d", query, PInfo[playerid][Weapon3], PInfo[playerid][Weapon4], PInfo[playerid][Weapon5], PInfo[playerid][Weapon6], PInfo[playerid][Weapon7], PInfo[playerid][CellPhone], PInfo[playerid][CellPhoneNo]);
    format(query, 1500, "%s, PhoneBook = %d, Car1 = %d, Car2 = %d, Job = %d, Accent = %d, Tutorial = %d, Faction = %d, FactionRank = %d WHERE `username` = '%s'", query, PInfo[playerid][PhoneBook],PInfo[playerid][Car1],PInfo[playerid][Car2],PInfo[playerid][Job], PInfo[playerid][Accent],PInfo[playerid][Tutorial],PInfo[playerid][Faction], PInfo[playerid][FactionRank], name);
    mysql_query(query);
    mysql_free_result();
Regards,
Schurman.

Don't expect to get help from anyone because that code is meant to be deleted and redone ..

use \" instead of '
For some reason it does not work for me either

Well for one thing you're calling mysql_free_result(); when you're not storing any result in that snippet of code!

You should be using strcat() instead to concatenate the strings, it's much more efficient, and readable. Also, why are you doing this in the first place? I assume the compiler is spitting out an error for the input line being too long?

Also, debug MySQL and paste the log here. And why do you call mysql_free_result? You're only updating the database.