Looking for Scripter/ a server team!

Wassup, my name is Gwala or Red.
I am looking to start A TDM server called Medal of Honor. I am currently looking for Experienced scripters and also Experienced players that are Admin, helper, and moderator Material. Not only am i looking to start a Server, i am looking to start a TEAM, A team of people who work together in producing some of the best servers that anyone has ever brought to samp. You should really consider this because I put time in and dedicate myself to my work, so i believe our team can go far. I am A noob at scripting and is looking to Improve my skill drastically. Hopefully you will choose to be apart of this movement because i feel like it could really go far, and go down in the history of samp. Thank you for your time, i appreciate it.
If you would like to get in contact with me you could PM me or Email me at: Gwala187@gmail.com

who will pay for the host... you or the Team to ?

First i have to see how the team and the process goes before paying for the host, i will most like pay for the host, but if the team helps it could make things alot better

....damn, you just killed my whole mood, but real shit though.. I really didn't want to get into details on this i wanted to talk about it confidentially, I am not trying to be a leader, i really just want to be apart of a team, However that doesn't mean that i do not want to make the server mentioned.. AND trust me, i do work hard at my work. But right now, at ground zero. I would like to be showed the way, maybe you can give me a few pointers?