Need Help with some filterscripts

Hey all. Im new in scripting, so I would like to ask you some questions here, I hope to get some usefull answers

1.First of all, im wondering how I can make a script so I can see all players logged on my server on the map, with small icons.
2. How can i make jobs so you can earn money, like garbage, pizza and such things?
3. How do i add IRC to my serveR?

Im wondering about something else: Im using Raven's Roleplay, and wondering how I can remove the engine system, where he turns the key and try to start engine, and that stuff. It's bad, so I really want to remove it.

Another things I would need help to remove is the owner system: Where the state and different factions owns the car. The last small thing is how can I remove the decoder?

The post is updated, please answer

Thanks for all answers, it helps me alot, to create a fully working server!
Ltzboy

wiki.sa-mp.com

For the IRC you must use an IRC plugin. It's somewhere on the forums but I couldn't find it.

< How To make a server >
lol

Use the search button.

Okay thanks. But I have one more question, I use Ravens Roleplay as gamemode, and there, near the pizzabikes, its a invisible road (from distance), and visible when you go near it. How can I remove it, when I dont know where it is in the gamemode?

Will an ingame object editor work? If yes, any good object editors out there?

Thanks for replies, hope you know how, if not I gotta find another gamemode..

EDIT: Bug is fixed, I used an stupid filterscript that fails

Please reply to my other requests!

if you mean that the objects are invisible - You a streamer and turn the CreateObject things in the script to CreateDynamicObject - Hope this helps

Not really invisible. From distance it is, but when I go into it, I can see it like a shadow.

My problem isnt really that its invisible, I want it removed from the map.

It's an road, who goes in a cross right over another road, so when you drive there your car stops imedately! (crashing into it)

EDIT: If you want, you may come into my server and see?

Ok, the post is updated, and the roadbug is fixed. Please reply to my other posts!

Is there any free scripters out there, who wanna learn more sccripting? Doesnt need to be a pro one, but have to know how to make simple cmds like teleports, gates etc.