Vista Version?

How do I find out what Service Pack My Windows Vista Has?, I am planing on getting the latest Service Pack

Start icon > right click "computer" > properties > there u go

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
How do I find out what Service Pack My Windows Vista Has?, I am planing on getting the latest Service Pack
Why don't you just install Windows 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy500[TW]
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you just install Windows 7?
Maybe because that costs a fair bit of money.
(Unless your government pays partially for it, because you're a student. Yay Holland! ^o^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
(Unless your government pays partially for it, because you're a student. Yay Holland! ^o^)
Or if you download it illegally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Got a student version from my school for 5Ђ
So yeah that's a fair bit of money XD

Na, but you are right it costs pretty much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
You'd better update to Service Pack 2. Its makes Vista around the 20% Faster! and i'm using windows Vista SP2. And i have no problems with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
Посмотреть сообщение
You'd better update to Service Pack 2. Its makes Vista around the 20% Faster! and i'm using windows Vista SP2. And i have no problems with it!
*hits submit reply and gets BSOD*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowster
Посмотреть сообщение
*hits submit reply and gets BSOD*
Lol no. I never get a BSOD..

Microsoft made them do immediate restarts if they get a bald so you don't actually see it, then when it restarts you get a cryptic message box lol, been a while since I went back to xp from vista, tho I have to admit the interface was a nice changeup. Seven still looks better.