Improving the servers list

Hello! There's 4000 servers currently working. I find it quite annoying, because there are almost no quallity servers no more. So here's my solution: to get the server online (on list), you'll need to have a license (that you could buy at game-mp.com; sa-mp's service, for some symbolic price like $10 (lifetime license for one - specific server)). It would reduce the list alot.

Or you can use the 'hosted list' alternative!

I do believe that any server over 100 slots should have to get a hosted license though.
a) For SA-MP to gain more money
b) So you don't have communities like NGG e-whoring $11,000 from 12-15 year olds.

This is mentioned before, and Kalcor said that there will be a registration system.
The problem is, what is the "rules" to pass the registration?

Age limit should be one.

This has been an issue for awhile now. I remember Kalcor posting about some kind of server registration system. I must agree that it would be much better to have such a system, but what really would be the difference? It would just be one more step in order to have a server. What would this system REALLY do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krx17
Посмотреть сообщение
Age limit should be one.
Not so good they gonna lost players...

Age limit to start a server, that is. There are a lot of 13 year olds that will try to start a server which will die after a month.
Game-MP however, states that they can remove you from the hosted tab if you're under 18. But, I can't see how this can be enforced (I'm 20 myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Not so. They'll still be able to play, then why would they quit? Under 18's can't drive cars but are allowed have a ride in it, that doesn't mean they won't get in it.

I was talking about having license to get your server QUERIED on the list. I'm looking at this from perspective of a server owner, not as player who is looking for a good servers.

I think that would take away the whole 'free' aspect of SA-MP as a server owner. (not that I'd personally complain about having to buy a license). I think that is why we have hosted tab. As some others said, Kalcor posted something about a register type of system, where you'd register your server for it to be queried. However as people in this thread also asked. How would that work? And what would it actually achieve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
No. Thank about it. This thread is aimed at a system more for server owners, or people wanting to run a server. It wouldn't effect the players at all. It'd only effect the players if the owner didn't go through a licensing/registration phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossx7
Посмотреть сообщение
just leanr live with it
It's not so much to do with moaning. This is simply a thread, for a suggestion. Something which may help improve the modification. If you're going to post, at least add something constructive to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krx17
Посмотреть сообщение
Age limit should be one.
Problem with that is. How would you be able to enforce such a thing? Let's be honest, the majority of GTA players in general are UNDER 18. (I started playing GTA at a young age tbh, let alone I started playing SA-MP back in the 0.1 days. I would of been 13 (I think) when I started).

I hope I haven't blabbered on.