Games that use Pawn other than SAMP???

Is there any other games that use Pawn scripting other than SAMP?

1) Vice City Multiplayer

I dunno any more

I don't really know much games scripted in that language. I hear there is a future Fallout Online game coming out soon, which has the ability to work in Pawn. I also think the other GTA-MP's are creating in Pawn.

Yeah Cha-Cha, Kgb, and ****** all says just SAMP

AMXModX uses Pawn (hence the AMX)

Quote:

Mokoi Gaming is a platform-neutral game platform. It provides a simple and flexible way to create games that run on various operating systems and devices. Mokoi Games are written in the pawn Language.
The game-mod called SA-MP is a a multiplayer modification for the PC version of Rockstar's GTA: San Andreas allowing users to player together over internet or LAN connections. It uses pawn for "modding" and creating scenarios.
Open Legends is an open source (GPL) game engine based on sprites. It includes an entity scripting system based on pawn.
Small is used as a scripting language in "Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance" for the PlayStation2, Xbox and Gamecube by Snowblind Studios. The game "Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest" by Snowblind Studios also uses Small.
Small is used as a scripting language in the game "Pranksters" for Windows by Glassfish-Games.
The free MMORPG (massive multiplay online role playing game) Eternal Lands (www.eternal-lands.com) is scriptable with Small.
NoX-Wizard is a free server for Ultima Online clients, designed based upon Wolfpack, and extends it with more customizable scripting, up to 1024 concurrent clients, scriptable and remote administration, and more...
AMX Mod X is a Half-Life "metamod" plug-in. AMX Mod X was originally based on AMX Mod (see below), but nearly all code has been rewritten. AMX Mod X is in active development.
AMX Mod is a Metamod plugin that allows you to write scripts for Half-Life mods using Small scripting language. The current version will work with Counter-Strike 1.6 Beta. There appears to be no further development on AMX Mod.
The free program "admin mod" plugs into the game Half-Life to provide people running the servers more control over them. It uses Small as its scripting language.
AMXBot is a scriptable irc bot using Small as its script language.
The GUN-TACTYX Programming Game is a "shooter game" where the challence lies in programming robots to do the shooting. It describes itself as a "CROBOTS-like game with QUAKE3-style graphics". The "programs" for the robots must be written in the Small language.
Arene.com was a "Game Server On Demand": whenever a group of gamers want a server (for half-life, unreal, quake3), Arene.com launched it for you. Each user installed a client that connects to a central server. The Small interpreter in the client allowec the gamers to chat, create an Arena, detect games on the local disk, etc.
The Arene.com project is no longer active.

From Compuphase's site

Oh cool Mokoi Gaming is like Eclipse I think I might try that out a bit.