OnDialogResponse button2 isn't working

Код:
if(response == 0)
		{
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,13,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"{FF002B}ShockAdmin Cars","Taxi\nWashington\nBobcat\nMr Whoopee\nBF Injection\nHunter\nPremier\nEnforcer\nSecuricar\nBanshee\nPredator\nBus\nRhino\nBarracks\nHotknife\nArticle Trailer\nPrevion\nCoach\nCabbie\nStallion\nRumpo\nRomero\nPacker\nMonster\nAdmiral\nSquallo\nSeasparrow\n","Select","Next>");
					return 1;
			}
That code dosnt Open the dialog. Why?

Try remove \n at the end, and remove >
Also i noticed that you calling that dialog from another dialog if player click second button so maybe thats a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Try remove \n at the end, and remove >
Also i noticed that you calling that dialog from another dialog if player click second button so maybe thats a mistake
Im making a CarSpawner from dialog listing all the cars in dialogs. Maximum Cars take up the dialog. \n at the end has to be there. "next>" thats just a test label for the button. And i want it so you click Next another dialog opens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
Посмотреть сообщение
Im making a CarSpawner from dialog listing all the cars in dialogs. Maximum Cars take up the dialog. \n at the end has to be there. "next>" thats just a test label for the button. And i want it so you click Next another dialog opens...
I know what is what and what are you making but there are the things called BUGS

pawn Код:
if(response)
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,13,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"{FF002B}ShockAdmin Cars","Taxi\nWashington\nBobcat\nMr Whoopee\nBF Injection\nHunter\nPremier\nEnforcer\nSecuricar\nBanshee\nPredator\nBus\nRhino\nBarracks\nHotknife\nArticle Trailer\nPrevion\nCoach\nCabbie\nStallion\nRumpo\nRomero\nPacker\nMonster\nAdmiral\nSquallo\nSeasparrow\n","Select","Next>");
    return 1;
}
It's because you're doing if(response == 0) (called when the player presses 'No') instead of if(response), so when the player presses the 'yes' button, they won't be shown the dialog because that code is called when the player presses the 'no' button!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Playa
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
if(response)
{
    return 1;
}
It's because you're doing if(response == 0) (called when the player presses 'No') instead of if(response), so when the player presses the 'yes' button, they won't be shown the dialog because that code is called when the player presses the 'no' button!
Now when i click the Select button, it spawns my car but then it opens the second dialog. I want the button on the right to open the next dialog

pawn Код:
if(response)
{
    return 1;
}
else //Show the next dialog