Who among you is smarter than the average bear...

I've been trying to locate the source of an intermittent server crash ( linux host ), without success.
I tried using Zeex crashdetect plugin, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796
but I couldn't get it to work, even after compiling it on the server.

I have some output from the host that describes the problem, but I have no idea what it means.

Код:
amxstacktrace.cpp: In function 'cell GetCallTarget(AMX*, cell)':
amxstacktrace.cpp:30: error: cast from 'unsigned char*' to 'cell' loses precision
amxstacktrace.cpp: In function 'std::vector<AmxFunctionCall, std::allocator<AmxFunctionCall> > GetAmxStackTrace(AMX*)':
amxstacktrace.cpp:39: error: cast from 'unsigned char*' to 'cell' loses precision
if any of you are super smart and into linux, I would really appreciate your expert advice as to what or where I should look for the cause of these crashes.

Did you notice this crash after including a new plugin? It looks like there's a illegal type conversion inside a plugin. The errors are telling you that you loose precision (some data) when casting from unsigned char pointer to cell. I'd look at plugins for a fix.

PS, are you sure its linux related? or does it crash on wondoze too?

I have never ran a winders server long enough to make it crash, so I don't know.

I have moved hosts twice, and both times I has issues with mysql plugins not working / loading. so yeah, I think you just made my mind up for me... I am now ready to try one of those fancy ini processors and cut my losses with sql.

I will miss sql.

I was too quick to turn my back on sql.

now that i'm using a dedicated server, ive been experimenting with R6-2 on my other ( old ) server, and the plugin is looking for ..
Код:
libmysqlclient_r.so.16
can someone upload it, or help me find it please?

[edit] I've heard SqLite is very slow, and doesn't support threaded queries.