Android Game I'm Developing

As some of you know I'm developing a game. It started out as a simple in-browser Java applet that I have successfully ported over to the Android OS. It's still deep in development, so don't expect too much. Lately I have decided to start releasing the .APK (install file for Android) of my game as I development major portions. If you'd like to help me test out the game feel free to do so at my website HERE.

Currently I've got some of the more interactive systems down:
-Player controlled character
-Dual input analog sticks (left for control, right for shooting)
-Mobs with adjustable behavior models
-Randomly generated levels
-Leveling and experience system (Although it's ineffective atm)
-Saving/Loading systems built, but not implemented
-Vaguely animated HUD

Because the game has dual input analog sticks, it does require a multi-touch device AND an Android OS equal to or above 2.2. This game in particular, per its design, is just incomprehensible for single or non touch screens. As per future endeavors I'll create games with simpler controls.

The game is called Tricorn, as is the main character. The reason behind this is because when I was developing a character, I had to keep in mind my artistic capabilities (which is zero). I started out with a stick figure as seen from above (a circle) but I felt like that made aiming a little weird and uncomfortable, so I put a triangle around it to help. Unfortunately this meant changing the character, so simply I just claimed my stick figure was wearing a hat, a tricorn to be precise (pirate hat). As with this idea, I've also decided to name main characters in the game after the hat that they're wearing. So expect character such as Lieutenant Tophat, Detective Fedora, and the Bowler gang.

Currently the games only bad guys are what I call Zomblocks. They just walk up to you and hurt you.

Tell me what you think, my blog is updated a couple of times a week so stay in touch for updates.

Also: I would like people's input with phones/tablets that don't include the Motorola Droid X (my phone) so I know how the compatibility is.

www.************* - Blog
http://*************/java/TricornAndr...orn-071111.apk - Direct download of APK

My blog also has 4 demonstrations of the previously mention in-browser version of the game, it's pretty much the same although it includes a fully functional inventory system and menu also different bad guys.

Cool. Always nice to see people who script in SA-MP also scripting in other languages.

I actually use several things I've learned from SA-MP in my game. I've created a function that I've borrowed almost directly from GetXYInFrontOfPlayer(). Granted it's standard trigonometry, it's still something I learned when playing SAMP

To be completely honest, that looks boring.

Yeah, but this is just a test of systems. I'm building from the ground up. After I've got the game systems, I'll work on the game play

Nice You Work With what?
I work with C++ And Java even "Arduino "
i am interested with ""Robotics

If only i had an Android phone..

It works on HTC Desire HD ? it has Android platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB1
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice You Work With what?
I work with C++ And Java even "Arduino "
i am interested with ""Robotics
The Android OS is mostly Java based.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Ro
Посмотреть сообщение
It works on HTC Desire HD ? it has Android platform.
It SHOULD work on any Android 2.2 or better device that supports multi touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение
The Android OS is mostly Java based.

nice then keep up I'll follow you