I have little strange question ?

first i wonna give example:i make register/login system on my gamemode and save stuff like ip,name,money,scores and ..... if i make filterscripts for example player to but beer and to save so when player left dont lose his bear so my question is can i make somethin to save his bear(example) like gamemode on 1 txt were is pass,money,scores,and ....

any anser?

You can make it like
Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pBeer] = 1;
So if he bought the beer, and logged off, he can use (/drinkbeer) to drink it.
Like this:
Код:
	if(strcmp(cmd, "/drinkbeer", true) == 0)
	{
		if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
		{
			if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBeer] == 1)
			{
			    SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid, SPECIAL_ACTION_DRINK_BEER);
			}
			else
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAFAFAFAA, "You don't have a beer!");
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}

beer was example i meen how i can save something when i make on filterscripts to save to scriptfiles were is save on 1 txt file all info for user for example

ip
name
pass
money
scores
beer
so when player buy beer to save here[up]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
beer was example i meen how i can save something when i make on filterscripts to save to scriptfiles were is save on 1 txt file all info for user for example

ip
name
pass
money
scores
beer
so when player buy beer to save here[up]
Well you have a few options open to you. You can just add saving code to every filterscript you use that needs saving (This is pretty easy for most ini systems/mysql), you could use CallRemoteFunction to call a function in your GM to save your data, or you could use PVars which are cross script compatible and just add the pvar "beers" to your main save system.

Yes, but if you use the FS, you need to save in a n other file. I recommend you to incorporate your beer sysrem on the gamemode, so it will save on the user file of registering system.