[FilterScript] BasicCommands

What is it ?

This filterscript include some basics commands witch can be useful in all gamemodes.

The functions are :

hello- /id [playername/part of name] => return a player ID from his name.
hello- /cash [playername/part of name] [ammount] => give money to a player.
hello- /gun [playername/part of name] [weapon ID] => give with 100 ammo a gun to a player. (The ID is a number between 1 and 45).
hello- /time [hour] => set the world time. To make it works correctly, remove "gl_realtime" filterscript from your "server.cgf" file.
hello- /pm [playernme/part if name] => send a message to a player from his name.

To use /cash, /gun and /time commands, you must be logged as admin !

Requirements

Sscanf plugin witch can be found here.

How ?

hello To use this filterscript, go to your server root directory (where the server is located). Edit the "server.cfg" file and, at the "filterscripts" line, add "BasicCommands". Then, save and exit the file. You can now use the filterscript !

Downloads

You can download the compiled filterscript (.amx) here : http://www.mediafire.com/?3kd2da5k6u2ayhd
And it's source (.pwn) here : http://www.mediafire.com/?id4sonqu9h709z8

PS: If there are any error or bugs in the filterscript, contact me

Up !

To be honest, both of your filterscripts are useless, those are, like you call them, basic commands.
Those commands are the first commands people make so chances are that 99,9999% of everybody with a gamemode, downloaded or not, has all those commands already.

So if you haven't seen something like this released it is because
people have done it already and don't need it, and understand that nobody else would really need it either.

But it's good that you release something, but please think of something that makes you "Oh this is nowhere on the forums, and i bet you people will like it"

Yes, but I looked for those commands when I started scripting, and I didn't find them. That's why I released them.

My account was banned (I did an error ...), so I created a new account. I'll reply with this one !