[Coming Soon] Seagul online Controlpanel

Hey everyone.
I recently started a new project called 'Seagul'. I would like to give me some feedback and/or suggestions.
Here some information:

What is 'Seagul'?
Seagul is an online controlpanel scripted with Java. It gives you the possibility to completely access to the server and its' rcon commands and a lil' bit more (see picture below). So you will not have to install anything complicated on your server, but just execute one application on the server machine. Then you can access to it everytime you want, from every machine that has Java installed, without having to install something, just by connecting to my homepage.

(this is what will be started on the machine where the server is running on, on the website there will be a client-application which will have exactly the same features, but does not have this 'Server-directory'-field, etc. The list will display the Players, this is what I am working on at the moment)

What will be included into Seagul before it's released?
Well, everything that's yet finished and some more goodies, like compatibility with my admin-script and a tab that shows the map with the current location of the players in realtime. Also this is actually why I posted it here:
I gave you a little introduction into what I will do, now my question: What do YOU want?
My first question is: What do you think of the idea? Do you like it? Do you want something to be different?
Secondly: Do you have an suggestions on what to add? Do you need something? Or do you even think there is something unnecessary?
Please give me some feedback, so I've got a plan on how to go on.

Thanks!

Looks pretty cool
Also, maybe add some list to see which/howmutch players are online?

Looks pretty nice, nice console window too! I would like to see "Tabs" to navigate through the options that you can do to control the server, tabs like "Admin control", "Configuration", etc..

The app looks nice, not that cluttered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks pretty cool
Also, maybe add some list to see which/howmutch players are online?
Thanks. The playerlist will be the list that lists the 'Item One, Item Two' stuff at the moment, I just have to get it working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks pretty nice, nice console window too! I would like to see "Tabs" to navigate through the options that you can do to control the server, tabs like "Admin control", "Configuration", etc..

The app looks nice, not that cluttered.
Thanks, the console took me some time to make it compareable to a win32 console.
I will add your points to the To-Do list, but the biggest problem is that I will need to find out about some thing in Java first. I'm actually quite new to Java, which does not mean that I dont understand it, but means that I dont know how some things work, because there are some differences to other programming languages. That's actually what's most time-expensive.