Looking for a scripting job.

Hello there everyone! I am looking for a scripting job, i am looking for cash only. No i do not want to be appart of your administration team. I have been scripting for about 3-4 months now and can do quite alot. I specialize in Roleplay Scripting! I can do stunt/dm/freeroam just mainly dedicated to Roleplay, as i have my own roleplay server, i am just looking for cash to fund my server! I will show you my scripting and my server and what not... I will NEVER name a price for scripting prices unless it is way off either way to high or way to low. I will script either just one thing or plently of things. If you would like to hire me as a scripter you can add me on msn at austin_o_1995@hotmail.com or skype @ liam.tha.hitman thanks everyone!

If I were to hire you, hypothetically speaking of course, how would I be able to trust you? You don't seem to have much of a history or any releases for that matter. How would I know that you wouldn't just hijack my GameMode and post it here or sell it?

Quote:

I have been scripting for about 3-4 months

I doubt that your scripting skills are that well than you described them. And you already wanna script for cash? I really don't trust in your words and I think here are people around who will do a better job for free.

I took a break from samp a while back and never really posted on here, i dont ever release my stuff. I only scripted my game mode even THOUGH its a gf i scripted it basicly bottom up basicly not a gf any more. I can show you my work on that script. If you want i can do some sample stuff to. Just add me on skype or msn

Gomma, i have done scripting for cash once, about a week ago. I helped a 12 year old with his script. Made 30 dollars out of it. If you really wanted to know. I scripted some stuff in his script minor stuff, Jobs in city hall (LS) did some work for the tazer. for LSPD made my own neon filterscript for him, which is somthing that I might post here right away. I also scripted garages for him, when you buy a house it gives a option to add a garage. If you click the garage it has a price.. Obviously there is more than one garage. But if you bought it you would go up to it and type /entergarage I mean as i said i can do some sample stuff. I wouldnt even bother stealing your script when i have my own that i worked hard on.