How do i take out the character selection?

Ok, im using the default script on the sa-mp.com download page (grandlarc 1). I wanna know how to take off the character selection.. so when i join, and i log in (after my login-register script) It wont take me to the character selection, like, if i just register, and it shows the character selection, i want it to spawn me at the newbie spawn (anything...) if its my first time and not randomly take me to the character selection....
Hope i made sense.. i don't speak english much and don't script alot...

So if you logged in, you dont want to choose a skin, but just spawn immidiantly(not sure if i spelled right)
If so SpawnPlayer(playerid);. Note: put this under onplayerrequestspawn

pawn Код:
CMD:register( playerid, params[ ] ) // only an example, I don't know if you use dialog.
{
    // Your script is here, then
    SetTimerEx( "spawnPlayerEx", 100, false, "i", playerid );
}

// do the same at your login cmd or dialog

// put this in your script, not in a function ( stocks, publics, etcetera )

forward spawnPlayerEx( playerid ); public spawnPlayerEx( playerid )
{
    SpawnPlayer( playerid );

return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение
So if you logged in, you dont want to choose a skin, but just spawn immidiantly(not sure if i spelled right)
If so SpawnPlayer(playerid);. Note: put this under onplayerrequestspawn
Well, after i login with my login script (i added spawnplayer thing), it stays at the [<][>][Spawn] thing, but it doesnt have a character selection anymore.... and if i click the spawn button it spawns me... i just wanna know how i can make it to not show [<][>][Spawn]...

Try mine, it should work. I have that script on my gamemode, should works.