Which mysql plugin is more stable, fast...?

Which mysql plugin is more stable, fast...? I mean, it is better the SA-MP R5 Plugin of G-sTyLeZzZ or the SA-MP Plugin 2.1.1. of StrickenKid ?

Thanks.

Probably BlueG's (G-sTyLeZzZ) plugin.

I use use Strickenkid's because G-sTyLeZzZ is incompatible with my version of linux on the host and Strickenkid's has multi-db support.

G-sTyLeZzZ has multi-database support to..

G-sTyLeZzZ is more stable and not buggy.

StickenKid's is more faster and has slight bugs.

G-sTyLeZzZ is the better one overall

Allegedly, StrickenKid's plugin is G-sTyLeZzZ's completely ripped, with some code removed (debubing/troubleshooting code) to make it faster.

G-sTyLeZzZ's plugin is known to be a lot more stable and it's easier to use.

SQLite is still better than all of the MySQL implementations in SA-MP, and it always will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
SQLite is still better than all of the MySQL implementations in SA-MP, and it always will be.
Yeah, that's why everyone uses it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, that's why everyone uses it.
The lack of usage is probably due to the lack of documentation, as well as the lack of encouragement to use it.

More people also understand MySQL (the way it works, the possibilities, the syntax updates) because of PHP and various other languages.

Your sarcastic comment was meaningless.

I really don't understand MySQL, I use sampdb XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
The lack of usage is probably due to the lack of documentation, as well as the lack of encouragement to use it.

More people also understand MySQL (the way it works, the possibilities, the syntax updates) because of PHP and various other languages.
So you have just told us that MySQL is simply better investment. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
So you have just told us that MySQL is simply better investment. Thank you.
Yes, I can take things out of context too, you are very talented.

You clearly understood my point that SQLite was underappreciated and that more people know of MySQL in comparison to SQLite, so they don't even think twice about using SQLite, yet if they did their research they'd understand why SQLite prevails in SA-MP in comparison to MySQL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
I really don't understand MySQL, I use sampdb XDD
I presume by sampdb, you mean SQLite. Good for you.