Why are there so much flamewars?

The title says it.
I was just wondering why there are so much flamewars, or just simply insultings. I've ever been insulted because I made one mistake, so what! Making mistakes is normal. Why do people need to insult without a bloody good reason? Does anyone know this?
Do not start insults or a flamewar here btw, don't even do it anywhere

Regards,
Kevin

its life man ;\ their can't be peace all the time. Some people just do it to be generally annoying.

Because people come into topics that they don't like and start bitching.

Lol'd that would mean that guy didn't like me. I just made one mistake, and he immediate said: "You're just stupid, that's wrong noob". -.-
However, do you notice that the people are getting more dangerous these times (atleast in our country). A few months ago, a guy who was about 6 year old, very small, was on a bike and said (I'll translate it to English ofc.): "Do you wanna fight? Or are you scared, you sissy?". He was for godsake 5 or 6 years old (I'm 15). I kicked him of his bike (:$) but is that normal? -.-

Simple, like monkeys, dominate their area

People are bitches, thats all that needs to be said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
People are bitches, thats all that needs to be said.
Not everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Not everyone
It's the kids who no matter what you say, they dont care and just keep trolling. Thats the biggest problem IMO

Because I'm just a dick like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol'd that would mean that guy didn't like me. I just made one mistake, and he immediate said: "You're just stupid, that's wrong noob". -.-
However, do you notice that the people are getting more dangerous these times (atleast in our country). A few months ago, a guy who was about 6 year old, very small, was on a bike and said (I'll translate it to English ofc.): "Do you wanna fight? Or are you scared, you sissy?". He was for godsake 5 or 6 years old (I'm 15). I kicked him of his bike (:$) but is that normal? -.-
Well i have the same problem...haha. So at my school all the time this one fifth grader kept calling me a faggot and kept asking me if i wanted to fight him, and he said i'll quote this, he said "You think you can take me!? Your wrong". I'm like wtf? Kids these days aren't the same as how we/i was back in 5th grade.

And about your 6 year old, you did the right things