How to crash your own server?

Hi. I've been thinking about how to improve the 'gmx' speed, and came up with an idea which uses a .bat relauncher and some bad scripting which crashes the server.

The relauncher works great, but I can't seem to find how to easily crash the server. I know there are many ways but I can't remember any. Any suggestions?

Are you joking with our face?
Why should you crash the server
Oh my god... Where is the world going to?

Anyway, as i don't like to go of-topic, to crash a player, use this:

pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 1000, 0);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 2000, 1);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 3000, 2);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 4000, 3);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 5000, 4);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 6000, 5);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 7000, 6);
To crash the server,

Make the server read some file that doesn't exist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение

pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 1000, 0);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 2000, 1);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 3000, 2);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 4000, 3);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 5000, 4);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 6000, 5);
                        GameTextForPlayer(giveplayerid, "•¤¶§!$$%&'()*+,-./01~!@#$^&*()_-+={[}]:;'<,>.?/", 7000, 6);
To crash the server,

I think I explained well why I want to crash the server. GMX command is just too slow for me.

And thanks for reminding about the invalid file stuff.

No problem.

That code only crashes the client's game... not the server if I do believe, you should use GameTextForAll I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha500delta
Посмотреть сообщение
That code only crashes the client's game... not the server if I do believe, you should use GameTextForAll I think...
Did you even read whole post...?

nevermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaHbKo
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you even read whole post...?
Infact I did, and you're trying to crash the server, and I'm saying that code Ricardo gave only crashes the client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha500delta
Посмотреть сообщение
Infact I did, and you're trying to crash the server, and I'm saying that code Ricardo gave only crashes the client.
I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение

pawn Код:
To crash the server,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaHbKo
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so.
*facepalm* he is righ, it will only crash your game, but the server will still be up.