Angry Birds in your web browser (****** Chrome)

Hello.

I found this cool little app, so I thought why not to share it. It's called "Angry Birds" and it's available for ****** Chrome. I find it very nicely made and it's quite a fun to actually play it, as it kind of evolves you logical thinking in a way. I completed it in a few hours, nothing hard though.

Another thing, I find very fun, is that "Chrome Dimension". You need to collect ****** Chrome icons from the Poached Eggs. There is total of 7 rooms in "Chrome Dimension" and you can unlock them by finding and collecting those little Chrome icons.

You can install it over here.

Leave your response, what you think of it.

Oh wow nice! Thanks for sharing. I'm still trying to complete the iPhone version

I already found it a few weeks ago xD But now i have the full version ... not on my ****** Chrome

"Sorry, we don't support your browser just yet. You'll need ****** Chrome to install apps, extensions and themes."

Shame i can't use it in Firefox

Sorry, it's an application designed for ****** Chrome. I should have been more clearer, I guess.
Not hard to download Chrome, though.

I'm wondering how this app is made, what language does it use and is it available for regular people to develop something like that. As I've heard that Windows 8 uses HTML5 and CSS3 to create applications, themes eco. makes development of applications a lot more easier - for me at least.

Yeha Great Ty very Much for sharing
BtW is this similar to the one i heard in i-Phone s

Yes, this is pretty much the same, as iPhone's.
It is developed by Rovio, which also made it for iOS, PC, Mac, Andrioid eco.

did u just say windows 8 uses html5 and css3 to create apps and themes? :O is this serious talk?

It's a very catching game, thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
did u just say windows 8 uses html5 and css3 to create apps and themes? :O is this serious talk?
Maybe for that stupid App/Theme design

Also Angry Birds really is addictive and I'd download this for chrome if I would have a good PC atm :]