[FilterScript] UNFINISHED - Cost for every Transfender Part purchased

Hi. I dont know if somebody done this before, but i saw some servers with anti-money-hack and when you go inside transfender everything you buy is free.

I made a script for my server where you pay for every item you buy at Transfender even with server-side money.

Im not releasing the script because is made for a very specific gamemode to work, but instead im realising the hard-work: all the items with their value assigned that you can change to suit your needs.

So, here is the code:

http://pastebin.com/cT8uc7PA

What you have to do is to change the players money according to whatever system you use.

I tested it and everything looks fine. I corrected some prices or items i missed, so all of them should be implemented now.

I hope it helps you.

Cheers.

When I look at this it seems you can use this outside a mod shop too. Just let a menu pop up and then add the components. The money gets substracted when you add a component to your car right?

Btw you could also just make an InRangeOfPoint in combination with Interior VW I guess but nice work though

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D10T
Посмотреть сообщение
When I look at this it seems you can use this outside a mod shop too. Just let a menu pop up and then add the components. The money gets substracted when you add a component to your car right?

Btw you could also just make an InRangeOfPoint in combination with Interior VW I guess but nice work though
You can do wathever you want. Im just providing the codes for each item id with their values shown in the transfender menu.

You should use this code inside OnVehicleMod for it to work (or just pass the componentid parameter to the switch in another way).

What the switch is doing (in my script) is that when you mod your vehicle, it calls the OnVehicleMod callback and the switch catches the componentid and i assigned a value to that number, so when you buy a exhaust, or example, the price shown in the menu inside transfender it gets deducted from your money for real. I just thought that refunding a players money inside transfender is not very cool.

This is a great release, I started to code this before on my script but then got bored due to the amount of component's there are.

If you want to grab a full list, check https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=252612 - the list is in the PWN under the OnVehicleMod callback.