I want to make a ZCMD's Godfather

I have edit the Godfather a lot.
but there have some easy way?

No

I edit the cmd one by one XD

The Godfather is an old outdated script. It's seriously not a good idea to edit it if you have no idea what the hell your doing. Try to learn basic pawn functions first, then edit. Because i seriously doubt, editing these commands one by one your doing it wrong. Your using ZCMD but then your using strok with ZCMD. It just doesn't seem logical to convert the commands unless your going to convert them right. Try to use sscnaf with the commands. Of course it'll take longer to convert, but it's better in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
The Godfather is an old outdated script. It's seriously not a good idea to edit it if you have no idea what the hell your doing. Try to learn basic pawn functions first, then edit. Because i seriously doubt, editing these commands one by one your doing it wrong. Your using ZCMD but then your using strok with ZCMD. It just doesn't seem logical to convert the commands unless your going to convert them right. Try to use sscnaf with the commands. Of course it'll take longer to convert, but it's better in the long run.
I write it with ZCMD+sscanf