Issues with new hacks in sa-mp server

Ok, I'm going to report as much as i can, and answer any questions I can possible answer...

i'll give you a short story..

lately a hacker or hackers, have been coming to my server
and getting players banned, now at first i assumed it was a script problem,
but i kept thinking to my self, i haven't touched it in months, how can a script fail?
then everyday, it gets worse and worse, up to 40 players banned under a few hours,
so i unbanned all bans from that day, and decided to hide under a random fake n ame and watch for cheat reports,
when i did, i spyied and noticed my screen flickered, the graphics all messed up and freezes me the ability to control or do any commands for a few seconds, usually the player crashes, timesout or they have to force close to fix them selves...

anyways, this is how the hack (for what i can see)
is happening.

all of it has to do with vehicles...

Basics of this story.

PlayerA gets into a vehicle, and a few others too,
sometimes the hacker can be in the vehicle but most of the time he's not even in the vehicle.

makes the car spin in the air and explode, YES, some of you already heard this? correct?
oh but it gets much more worse, as this piece of shit hack evolves to a bigger and most annoying of them all..

hacker is now ( and i believe before too )
* able to control the vehicle driving abilities when another player is driving.
* ability to toss the vehicle in the air and blow it up ( which some might be familiar with this new problem)
* ability NOT only to toss the vehicle in the air, but some how control the players position? ( not proven just a theory)
- i'll explain;
when i teleported to the player being reported by anticheat ( And most of the time 99% the anticheat reports the player being handled by the hacker)
either teleporting or spying, flickers my screen so badly, some of you might know this old old bug.
where u join server or drive and screen flickers so badly with colors until u wait it out or crash,
but now hacker is able to toss the driver (with vehicle) to the point where this happens....

I got NO screenshots since most of them was deleted by other users
and my screenshots DO NOT WORK....
but i was able to get my staff to ******* it, which wasn't easy..

this shows when a player with a passenger or without a passenger is driving
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvVa2WLYWw[/ame]
at the end you see the flickering- both the driver and the passengers are regulars and aren't hackers...

this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItUb5hIEVhk[/ame]
was minutes, a hacker claiming and proving that the problems in the server has been his doing...
he was able to show me a few things, not too much i guess, not even going to show his chat logs because they will
be simply useless here...

in this test, he was able to drive my vehicle without me doing anything!
you can even see me typing " FRAP THIS PLEASE" to my other staff members.

this isn't as simple weapon hack, this isn't a teleport to vehicle issue
this is a new hack , which is starting to annoy the shit out of me for the past months,
but it gets worse and worse as this player or players, tests his new hacks not only on PTP but other servers.

i dont wanna hear people posting bullshit about your anticheat this and anticheat that,
and player is in the passenger seat, all this nonsense,

this is a big big problem, and I will gather more evidence from now on as this goes on,
and i hope other server owners would stop hiding in fear to shed truth that it also happens to them to avoid their servers from being attacked too...

this a sa-mp problem affecting server, this isn't a script problem.
scripts dont magically stop working after a year and non-updating them because they work in the first place (after and before the updates of 0.3).

i love sa-mp, i always been a player, and admin, owner, a pervert- you get the idea.
its fun, i work my ass off, i do other things, but when i am home, i like to relax and play samp, talk
chat with people, friends, crazy ex's, i loved 0.1samp and 0.2 samp, but as soon as 0.3 came out, its been nothing but my nightmare as a server owner, i'm not the greatest coder in the world, and i'm shit at it, sometimes i code something out of pure accidental luck and ends up being a amazing feature, but i know for a fact, this isn't a code issue, and i dont blame sa-mp for these things, i blame the bored idiots who have nothing to do then hit servers with hacks, and ddoss ( just saying ).

when the face MTA and SA-MP and there was an article on Rockstars (GTA) about it ( and later deleted?)
that they actually watched over MTA and a little on sa-mp on their developments and ideas,
creating (ROCKSTAR) the last version of GTA that you know of. this isn't just a mod, but its a bridge of ideas that could be possible not only in older games, but future generations!

I seriously need help, in detection, logging and a fix for this issue.
People keep telling me its something to do with streaming vehicles, and other type of things.
i can understand that, nothing is perfect! but for once, this problem has to be solved,
or i'll end up losing the players i worked so hard to get, not just for me but for other servers too... god damn it...

From what I think to know about the SA-MP structure, this sounds like they are doing something on their client, that would cause vehicles flying around (like hacking a vehicle under the other one and blowing it up -> the vehicle flies around and explodes) but these things themselves arent synced, just the results.
So this would either need a client-sided anticheat (which is not safe, as discussed here lots of times), or another samp sync structure, so the server filters these "hacked effects", but I got no idea how you could detect them.

Might be a stupid thought, just correct me if I think the wrong way.

I can confirm the existance of this new 'hack'.
Some time ago (i think it was something like 2 months) I played with 10 others on a server.
Suddenly all cars got tossed in the air and damaged till they blew up (or till they almost blew up) exactly how on the way you described.
After they landed on the ground, everything was normal again. But the tossing-damaging thing came back a few times. Fortunately, someone banned the guy who was responsible for this. After that the weird effect stopped, and never came back. I've never seen this kind of things, can SA:MP protect us from these kind of hacks?

Something like this has been reported months ago on the Sumo Server. I didn't experience it myself but it was quite annoying I heard.

I experienced something similar a couple of months ago, all the streamed cars started to bounce and after some time they stoped by themselfes. The thing is that i don't know if it was just on my screen or the other players screen to because i immediately crashed when they stoped.

It's noticable how this person made all the drivers drive 1342176 MPH.
Another staff member informed me about this person who teleported into his passenger seat, after that his screen began to flicker and he told me, I watched this person and he teleported into another persons vehicle and i recorded him (1rd vid).

A hack to control another player's position? Isn't that impossible unless you hack into the player's client and do something to it? It is like controlling the server-side when you're just on the client-side.

I havn't experienced this on my server personally but I am aware of it's existance.

I remember years ago a server I was playing, I was driving in pershing square then literally a tornado was started, cars flying all around the sky.

I can agree that all hacks which is meaned in this thread is true. I hate them too. But how about developers? Are they going to fix it or leave it? I hope they will.

Unoccupied vehicle sync is client-side, a hacker can manipulate unoccupied vehicles as he pleases (causing the 'tornado' effect).

I remember this happening in 0.2x quite a lot when drivers alt-tabbed inside their vehicles and were jacked - the alt-tabber would tab back in and regain control of their vehicle, fighting against that of the new driver. Probably something similar at work here...