[FilterScript] PVoteKick

Deleted

May I take the idea and the method of doing this? I want to use it on my admin system on the next version, I don't feel like scripting from scratch everything, so yeah.

@Zh3r0: Ideas are free. If I now make the idea: "Player Know Player" (for RL/RP: When you don't know someone yet (/meetperson) you see in the chat: 'Person: {text}' / 'Police: {text}' etc. and no name above his/her head. If you know the person you'll see: '{name}: {text}' /'Police {name}: {text}' etc... And the name of the person above this head (I hope I can release that soon. I've still got some bugs with it)), you may just make it (even though I've done it already). You can't have proove that you "stole" an idea. But if you copy/paste from a script you should give credits. If you make it yourself, but with eg. the same interface of another script, you don't need to give credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
May I take the idea and the method of doing this? I want to use it on my admin system on the next version, I don't feel like scripting from scratch everything, so yeah.
Don't think it's so difficult, but if it's annoying to you creating a new one, take it :P No problem

@Kwarde: He just don't want to waste time in doing this xD. Ideas are (obviously) free

nice, i love the textdraws! and this is a great solution for if there are no admins arround.
good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
Посмотреть сообщение
Not the player id but the seconds left until the votekick end
Aw nice, I think I would use it, but mind if I change to the players id ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinov
Посмотреть сообщение
Aw nice, I think I would use it, but mind if I change to the players id ?
You have the name of the player why changing time in playerid? Maybe it's better to format the nick's textdraw as %s(%d) name, playerid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto90
Посмотреть сообщение
You have the name of the player why changing time in playerid? Maybe it's better to format the nick's textdraw as %s(%d) name, playerid
Yeah, I thought of that lol

Nice Work.

Nice FS Will Use Thanks

Actually would be good that IF an admin is IG while players want to kick someone, the admin(s) will get a message about it and they must confirm the kick, incase the players just fool around and want to abuse the command.

can some one post a video of this thing please
@Phanto please make a vote ban system too

man i dont know how to create filter scripts plz give me link to download

good work may use it

Yes and no are not working for me