A Question

I'm wondering how to make it so that if a player types /spike (i already scripted the spikes and stuff) that it would save who put the spikes and if a player were to type /removespike it would show who had placed the spikes to begin with.

Well, first of all next time read this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
a) Use a proper subject
Something like ------------>HELP PLZ FAST NOW HELP!!!!!!!!!!!<---------- is not very descriptive and very annoying.
Make a proper subject with a short description, such as Gates wont open or Game crashes instantly
And to your question, you are able to set a variable per spike strip, "playeridforspike[MAX_SPIKE_STRIP];"...
when the player disconnects you can set it to 0.
that's the buggy method I can imagine, another method for this could be saving the spike strips on a file and hte name of hte users that placed this spike strip, this is ovbiously the less buggy way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskoft
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, first of all next time read this...

And to your question, you are able to set a variable per spike strip, "playeridforspike[MAX_SPIKE_STRIP];"...
when the player disconnects you can set it to 0.
that's the buggy method I can imagine, another method for this could be saving the spike strips on a file and hte name of hte users that placed this spike strip, this is ovbiously the less buggy way.
I'm not sure whether this is considered bumping but I fixed the title.