Need simple help!

Hey guys. Im new here. I just made a samp dedicated server a couple days ago and I have absolutely no skill at scripting. What i am searching for is 3 things: A /carcolor filterscript. I want to be able to type /help ingame so people can see what commands are available in the server. AND, for some reason when people join and leave my server, it doesn't show in the chat? If someone can show me OR give me filterscripts for these thatd be awesome!

For the Help one, Im sure ill figure out how to edit what shows up after u type/help. Thanks guys!!

Well, put this under OnPlayerConnect

pawn Код:
new PlayerName[30], msg[70]; // make new variables
GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName)); // Get the name of the player and put it in "PlayerName" variable
format(msg, sizeof(msg), "[Incoming connection] - %s has joined the server.", PlayerName); // format the "msg" variable so it can show the message you want and the name of the connected player (name is "%s" part of the message)
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFF, msg);

ok so now i have:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~w~Midnight Drifters",3000,4);
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"{404040}We lcome to {0026FF}M{404040}idnight {0026FF}D{404040}rifters");

new PlayerName[30], msg[70]; // make new variables
GetPlayerName(playerid, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName)); // Get the name of the player and put it in "PlayerName" variable
format(msg, sizeof(msg), "[Incoming connection] - %s has joined the server.", PlayerName); // format the "msg" variable so it can show the message you want and the name of the connected player (name is "%s" part of the message)
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFF, msg);

// class selection init vars
gPlayerCitySelection[playerid] = -1;
gPlayerHasCitySelected[playerid] = 0;
gPlayerLastCitySelectionTick[playerid] = GetTickCount();

//SetPlayerColor(playerid,COLOR_NORMAL_PLAYER);

return 1;
}

Ok so im working on a /help command but its not turning out well. getting a error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1) error for 4 lines. Heres the little script or whatver i made

//----------------------------------------------------------

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if(!strcmp("/Help", cmdtext, true))
SendClientMessage ("Hit 2 For Nos+Repair");
SendClientMessage ("Type: /Subwoofer For Subwoofers(Must Be In A Elegy)");
SendClientMessage ("Type: /V (carname) To Spawn A Car)");
SendClientMessage ("As for other commands, they're pretty general. If you don't know, ask!)");

return 1;
}

//----------------------------------------------------------

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if(!strcmp("/Help", cmdtext, true))
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, "Hit 2 For Nos+Repair");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, "Type: /Subwoofer For Subwoofers(Must Be In A Elegy)");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, "Type: /V (carname) To Spawn A Car)");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, "As for other commands, they're pretty general. If you don't know, ask!");

return 1;
}

Awesome man thanks!!! um.. u dont.. by any chance know how to add neon and change carcolor do u.. I dont wanna ask to much :P

Add neon? Explain please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiinz
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome man thanks!!! um.. u dont.. by any chance know how to add neon and change carcolor do u.. I dont wanna ask to much :P
There are several things on here about neon, such as the neon shop. Why dont you download it and look at the scripting on it. I cant find the one i saw, but this looks similar.

I tried one by Audifan but for some reason it won't work. I dont really care about the neon. 2 questions.. Where can i get a /carcolor command? i cant find one anywhere! And im looking for teleports but have no clue how to add them nor script them. I want the basics like: drift maps, sf,sa,county.. you know, the standard stuff :P

Why don't you download other scripts and look at the wiki and learn things, instead of demanding them...