Is there such thing!?

Famous on samp?

Like everyone knows u and everyone wants u because I havnt seen it happening but I would love it to happen to me :P I try makin vids to get me popular but it don't work.. They just comment and forget about you :/

So is there actually a way to get famous on samp?

It would be soo cool

Do what everyone does, spam like hell for post counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fie
Посмотреть сообщение
So is there actually a way to get famous on samp?
Not neccesary famous but it's possible to get recognized in every server you join (like lots of people know you even though you don't know them at all.). Happens to me a lot, but the only downside is that people ask for scripting help even though I'm bussy playing.

@stuntkiller And that's how u get popular? Sounds like a bad idea... :/

1) Release a lot of useful stuff. In my view, it looks like [03]Garsino did that and he got a bit popular here.

2) Host a server with a good, unique script and make an advertisement. You should get some players.

3) Don't ask on how to become famous - it limits your chances!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Do what everyone does, spam like hell for post counts.

This is why I want post-count removed.

A good way is to lead a popular server (CrazyBob, Gandalf, Mr187 for leading big communities are "popular"), or make good ******* videos related to SA:MP (like the series COPS).

But it's a stupid thing to do, just enjoy the game.

The only way to be 'popular' is to be a well known scripter and a top releaser of gamemodes.

Okay :P I will start learning how to be a better scripter because I have some good ideas for a unique script

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
A good way is to lead a popular server (CrazyBob, Gandalf, Mr187 for leading big communities are "popular"), or make good ******* videos related to SA:MP (like the series COPS).

But it's a stupid thing to do, just enjoy the game.
Lol yeah well known for being hated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol yeah well known for being hated.
Lol, not everyone hates you, but being popular in SA:MP is the less