Need help with a GREAT idea!!!

Hi all. I was just playin on my server, when i started to think.. its got a realtime script but not a real weather... Well, what if i could sync the games weather to the real world weather Im sure it could be done with some work... So, can someome help get me started with this? I am going to make it in my gamemode. PLEASE REPLY! I dont want this to die out. THANKS!

That is not possible since the weather is not constant and alwyas changes.
Unless you want to change it by hands every 12 hours no that is not possible

well...... hmm... maybe i could just... hmmm... but.. what if i averaged the weather... then used that to change it...?

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 14 seconds.

I think it should be possible..
you could create a plugin that gets the current weather forecasts for a certain worldregion... (which would always be the same though and therefore it could not be perfectly synced with each player's weather <<-- could maybe be possible, too, I guess ?? ip - location ??)..
then you could assign the different weather IDs to different weather stats (temperatures, etc)...

I'm not sure if this really can be done, however I guess it should be possible...
(don't ask me to do such a plugin, as I totally suck at it)

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=181897
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
you could create a plugin that gets the current weather forecasts for a certain worldregion... (which would always be the same though and therefore it could not be perfectly synced with each player's weather <<-- could maybe be possible, too, I guess ?? ip - location ??)..
then you could assign the different weather IDs to different weather stats (temperatures, etc)...

I'm not sure if this really can be done, however I guess it should be possible...
thats what i was thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by xir
Посмотреть сообщение
uh.... where am i gonna find a site for that tho? Ill look into that tho.. nice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение

He needs to download this info from a weather site and then save it somewhere and use Dini to get the info from the file.
Just don't do it,please