!!!!ATTENTION!!!!ALL PRO SCRIPTERS!!!!

Hey guys i need a perfect scripter.......i have a GM that need to just customized with some commands .....and some good feature.........if anyone intrested in helping me plz post you views.........
What will the scripter get?
I promise that the scripter helped me will be given a full administration control over the server and also be the head admin..........and any other demands by the scripter please post.......

What is the project?
Ahh ........just a simple thinks like customizing commands add some simple commands ..........if you are intrested please post......

ALL SCRIPTER ARE RESPECTIVELY INVITED.....

REGARDS,

No-one is interested in being admin. Being admin is a job, not a reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

Ya i can understand what you mean than what you requirements..........

Hmm there's so many of these posts here Ronaldoraul.
this is just not the place to search for a scripter i mean, iff the scripter wanted admin im sure he would make his own server and be Owner of it you know, you might need some money to search a scripter here.

Anyways i think you should learn Pawn yourself see the wiki.samp read it all
try yourself you would be a much better owner aswell.

just sayin, you wont get any scripter to script free for you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousMOB
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm there's so many of these posts here Ronaldoraul.
this is just not the place to search for a scripter i mean, iff the scripter wanted admin im sure he would make his own server and be Owner of it you know, you might need some money to search a scripter here.

Anyways i think you should learn Pawn yourself see the wiki.samp read it all
try yourself you would be a much better owner aswell.

just sayin, you wont get any scripter to script free for you here.
Ya bro you are right but .........i am not telling a scripter to script a whole GM i want just a friendly scripter that can just make edit commands and add some.....i want a just a friendly contributing scripter .........if you are intrested plz help me..............Thank you !!!

WITH RESPECT

REGARDS,

Atleast write which commands and add some what..
maybe we can help you out iff you try yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousMOB
Посмотреть сообщение
Atleast write which commands and add some what..
maybe we can help you out iff you try yourself.
Some Days ago I was trying some pawn ...but my exams was just near and all gone...........than i started again and i am facing some problems..............i want a script that can announce some stunt wars at a interval of time that the gangs can join the war by /join ..............the war should have a rule that only gangs can take part and if any gang wins will get a certain Zone like any (RonaldoArmy has won the stunt war and Gain control over the zone (zone id-29))
thats it and many more ideas..........if any scripter wanna join plz ........i got many unique ideas..........if anyone plz i really need a scripter and a contributing help...............If any scripter we can really rule the SAMP world plz help me....
Thank You.........

REGARDS,

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Sorry offtopic, but I really laughed at your picture xD.

I have to say I agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry offtopic, but I really laughed at your picture xD.

I have to say I agree with you
Jakku i am not telling the scripters to script a whole GM i just want a partner to make commands
and for some work they will be granted a admin pos and also a whole administration control with rcon password....as well i got good and unique ideas so we can make a new face of SAMP world.........any one again intrested...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ahahahahah very true xDDD