Some questions

Hi guys. I need some help. I am beginning a new DM script, but I have not installed GTA SA in my PC. So, first of all I need the exact coordinates of:

LS Hospital (All Saints)
Ganton Gym
LSPD

Now, for the /ban cmd I have this:

pawn Код:
CMD:ban(playerid, params[]) {
    new id, r;
    if(sscanf(params, "uz", id, r)) {
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) {
            if(id != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
                new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], str[128];
                GetPlayerName(id, name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
                format(str, sizeof(str), "An Admin has banned %s. Reason: %s", name, r);
                BanEx(id, str);
            }
            else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Error: Player not found");
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BRIGHTRED, "You have no acces to this command");
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Syntax Error: /kick [playerid/partofname] [reason (optional)]");
    return 1;
}
Should this work? :

pawn Код:
BanEx(id, str);

You need to make 'r' a string, right now it's an integer, you're trying to unformat your command parameters in to 'r' as a string, but you can't as you declared it as an integer. Change 'new id, r;' to 'new id, r[64];' (or another size, eg: [128]).

Anyhow - you should just send the reason to BanEx(), so 'BanEx(id, r);' because BanEx()'s second parameter is expecting a reason, not to state the obvious (that an admin banned Y).

Okay, i'll try

So, can I use this?

pawn Код:
SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTLUE, str);
BanEx(id, r);

Yes, you can.

Okay, now for the coordinates, can someone help me?

Do you need the coordinates at the door entrances, or you need them like on the middle of the buildings?

Edit: Anyways, here are the coordinates. These coordinates to to the entrance doors:
pawn Код:
2229.5852,-1721.5590,13.5641 // Ganton gym
1172.5934,-1325.3562,15.4033 // All Saints hospital.
1554.9225,-1675.6625,16.1953 // LSPD

Thanks bro