Were to put this?

HI. Need Help

I don't know were to put this:
PHP код:
            if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == && GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == 2)
            {

SetPlayerColor(playeridBOJA_ZUTA);
            }
            else if(
GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == 3)
            {

SetPlayerColor(playeridBOJA_NARANDASTA);
            }
            else if(
GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == && GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == 5)
            {

SetPlayerColor(playeridBOJA_CRVENA);
            }
            else if(
GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) >= )
            {

SetPlayerColor(playeridBOJA_CRNA);
            } 
Anybody know were?

Thanks!!

well dude we don't know what u want to do that code and u shouldnt just copy and paste u should start by learning basics with http://wiki.sa-mp.com

This is a TOTAL copy, but, if you really want it to update all the time, put it under OnPlayerUpdate( playerid ).

I am assuming you are using a GodFather edit.

@aircombat I want it to change player color if he has wanted level. I know the basics

@Mean NO its not a copy I wrote it I just don't know were to put it and i'm not using godfather edit
and btw thanks it worked!

ps. godfather sucks

this action can never get triggered, coz GetPlayerWantedLevel will return either 1 OR 2. so the logical AND ( && ) is making it impossible:
Код:
            if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == 1 && GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == 2)
a small fix, the logical OR ( || ) will do the trick:
Код:
            if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == 1 || GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid) == 2)
hm... and i guess this is supposed to be in the OnPlayerSpawn(playerid); coz its the only callback i can imagine where you need to set a players color... ah, since there are wanted levels, there are crimes to commit - seek all callbacks where a player can "gain" some wanted levels... like in the OnPlayerDeath() after setting the WantedLevel for the killerid, in a Command like /rob /rape /infect, or even the OnPlayerStateChange() in some certain vehiclemodel ids...