Looking for help.

I am currently learning how to script and am a trial scripter for a friends server. We are doing a Zombie DM/RP server and it has come to me that the owner would like to make it rather more intresting to the players. So he has asked the scripters to come up with something that will be fun to do.

I have come up with an idea to make a sort of game... Where the Owners and top Admins can use a certain command to start the game and a checkpoint will appear on everyones minimap. It will be a sort of Defend the safezone kind of game where when you reach the checkpoint it will allocate you either Zombie or Civilian and then whichever side your on you have objectives. Eg: Civilians have to defend their safezone etc.. while Zombies will have to raid the safezone and attempt to kill the civilians.. This game is purely DM but should have some RP involving the story to the game rather then actually RPing it. Whoever wins will gain xp. This game should replicate a kind of Horde vs Civilian showdown.

Add me on Skype if you like the idea and would like to help me.. because it is going to take me a very long time to get this done..