Unable to execute Compiler (PAWNO PROBLEM)

Ok, here is the problem. I keep getting the error "Unable to execute compiler". I get it when compiling any script, even the basic ones, EVEN opening a new script and trying to compile...I am not a noob like you all expect, and I HAVE used search but all they come up with is try getting the latest .NET Framework and I have that...

The .NET Framework versions that I have installed are...:

* .Net Framework 1.0
* .Net Framework 2.0
* .Net Framework 3.0
* .Net Framework 3.5 (The LATEST one)

Hope somebody can help me and thanks in advance...

Are you sure theres dlls in the pawno folder called pawnc.dll and libpawnc.dll?

yeah they are definatly there... any other idea's ?

Getting the same problem out of no where. I dont remember changing anything on my system at all except I installed GTA VC lol.

And by search the forms all people say is they solved it by installing latest version of .NET Framework.

The only way to settle this for good would be for someone to post the exact version required which I could not find in any pawn/pawncc documentation.

ok lol....good replies coming back i suppose, but i still havent fixed it... and surely It cant be a certain version needed or surely I would have it with the ones that I currently have installed, and like 3v0x, It worked one day, then didnt the next, and unlike him...I HADNT installed anything...

so....still no closer to solving this problem

I got the same problem when trying to compile, but I solved it just by updating to .Net Framework 3.0.

I have .NET Framework 3.0 if you didn't read the first post...so the post above really didn't help

Still needing help!!

~~Lordy

EDIT:
Ok...FIXED the problem, it may sound wierd but for the third time i decided to re-download the sa-mp server files from www.sa-mp.com and this time it worked....strange but oh well, im happy to get back to scripting lol...thanks for the help from anybody that tried though.

~~Lordy

I also fixed this for me, it was weird yet different than your solution Lordy.

I had a file named "Documents" (no extension) in C:\ and when a file named that is in C:\ the compiler doesnt work.

I have confirmed its not just me and that was the exact cause.

It was a bug in the compiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KR
3v0x ]
I also fixed this for me, it was weird yet different than your solution Lordy.

I had a file named "Documents" (no extension) in C:\ and when a file named that is in C:\ the compiler doesnt work.

I have confirmed its not just me and that was the exact cause.

It was a bug in the compiler.
It Fixed My Pawno !!! Realy Thanks !