Port forward?

Im trying to port forward my server but the problem is when i try to connect to the gateway ip the page will not pop up

http://www.portforward.com/english/r...uterindex.htm. this should help you

go on www.portforward.com and it will have instructions for your specific router.

EDIT: Balls, you beat me to it :P

It finally works now for some reason the server still isnt on even know i put that ip and i put both the ports as 7777

portforwarding is when you open the port to your ipaddress so other players can connect and if you didnt know when you portforward you are not 24/7 hosting you have to buy that from serverffs or anywebsite that hosts samp servers you are hosting your server from your computer so if you cut your pc off the server will stop running

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin_chisolm
Посмотреть сообщение
portforwarding is when you open the port to your ipaddress so other players can connect and if you didnt know when you portforward you are not 24/7 hosting you have to buy that from serverffs or anywebsite that hosts samp servers you are hosting your server from your computer so if you cut your pc off the server will stop running
No, if you close samp-server.exe the server will close, not if you turn off your computer.

But yes, if you leave samp-server.exe on and then turn your PC off, your server will close.

well yea that to

I finally got it working i just dont know how to download and install other gamemodes i want an rp anyone care to help me?

Search the forum/Search the wiki?

Under which category ?