Satchel charges desynced

-Satchel charges were synchronized in 0.3a and 0.3b but got desynchronized in 0.3c. Fix it up please.

-Ammunations aka gun shops, Cluckin bells, burger shops, pizza restaurants can no longer be seen on the map and radar. Why?

Because the map icons were removed so server owners could re-implement them if they wanted to, they were intentionally removed, so that's not a bug.

Any evidence for the satchel charges bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
View Post
Because the map icons were removed so server owners could re-implement them if they wanted to, they were intentionally removed, so that's not a bug.

Any evidence for the satchel charges bug?
Okay if that's what happened with icons. About satchels, it's hard for me to prove you with pictures or video clips because it requires both sides to be recorded or screened in the same time. If someone can confirm it here it would be helpfull.

Satchel Charges are only synced for people who where streamed in near you when you dropped them.
People who stream in after you've dropped them won't see them (exploding).

Yeah indeed what WackoX said. Kind of annoying but I guess it's something I can live with :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
View Post
Satchel Charges are only synced for people who where streamed in near you when you dropped them.
People who stream in after you've dropped them won't see them (exploding).
I know that... That's how it was before 0.3c as I said in my first post. Now they're not synced at all. Doesn't matter is the player streamed in and standing just 1 meter from you, they don't work. After you detonate it he will still see them planted, the other player simply does not see the explosion. He can see you planting them but he will not see the explosion.

Someone mentioned evidence, I took a few pictures here. The player is standing just next to me while I'm planting them. After I detonate them, he doesn't see them being detonated, he can still see them planted around him. And no, he wasn't having godmode and he wasn't paused. If you're using 0.3c try it yourself. Forget about a and b now.

Are you sure you dont have an anti-weapon script installed? something with return 0; at OnPlayerUpdate?
Oh i see, this is AboveUltimate? they probably have something like that installed, ask Lopez.

confiremd. i had a lanparty. (so my update rates were extremely high XD) and it didnt work there too. he saw them lieing all over the place and when i clicked he still saw them. but i didnt anymore. the explosion also only showed for me

Yes satchel charge doesn't explode at other players they can only see planting the charges, i have tested it at sf-se server.

This bug was also mentioned in december.

ref: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=198110