[FilterScript] [FS]BombTimer

This FS bomb you say yes, and so full of such. But this is no ordinary FS installing bomb dialogue is presented there need to enter the time (in seconds) after which the bomb should explode after clicking on the countdown on the screen will count down to the time you specified and then proizoidet explosion. In the script in the archive are using zcmd he lies.

P.S I apologize for the bad English because I come from Russia

Screenshot?
Video?

what is the fs? is that some kind of bomb or what?

Plant bomb, enter time in dialog and have fun...

maybe pastebin?

Script on Russian language...

Too simple

http://pastebin.com/hKZDW9fC

гугльой переводил?)

This looks interesting to be honest but I have no idea how to make it work in game ... I don`t known russian ... anyway, I went in game, did /bombshop and realised I don`t have enough money. /setmoney 999999999999999 and tried again ... I think it worked. Did /create, inserted 10 in the dialog box ... waited one minute and nothing happend ... tried /explosion and nothing happend ... am I doing something wrong here ? Thanks for your help.

Later edit:Ok, so I translated some lines in there and I think I got where the problem is ... on dialog response, at /create command ... Even tough I do /create, insert 10 for example in the dialogue, click 'ok' and nothing happens ...