Trustworthy VPS

Hi guys, I'm sure you hear this questions a lot, so apologies in advance.

I am looking for a Windows based VPS. Windows is a must as the script doesn't like Linux but runs perfectly on Windows, and I have previous experience working with Windows server. The problem is, there seem to be so many, and I'm not sure which ones are trustworthy and provide a good service. Does anyone have any recommendations?

The script doesn't require a huge amount of resources, and it would be preferred for the server to be in Europe.

Thanks

You're not going to find many people that offer Windows based VPS. Why doesn't the script like Linux? Why not try making it "like" Linux so you can use whatever VPS you can find? I'm guessing that the problem with the script is that you haven't either coded it to be case-sensitive for Linux or are using the wrong plugins for the OS platform

As JaTochNietDan mentioned, you should make it Linux friendly, most likely your problem is about CaSe SenSiTivE files. The price of a Windows VPS is going to be at least double from a Linux one with the same specs, but you will need a twice powerful VPS, since windows consume tons of resources.

Check this out, they are good quality-price ones.
http://www.ecovps.com/windows-vps.html. You want Windows, so 512RAM is not an option for a game server. You need at lest 1GB. I've used their Linux VPS's in the past and they where really good.

Thanks for the replies guys, EcoVPS looks good.

Also not sure what the problem with the script is, on Linux reliability is random, sometimes it runs for days without crashing, sometimes only a few minutes. Might have a check for case sensitivity at some point. Thanks for your help.