ZCMD -> Linux => Crash

This is very odd i have arround 500-600 zcmd commands, and when i rune the server on a linux hoster, it crashes! I have only 1 command made with strcmp(... and that works, when i type a ZCMD command it crashes the server forcing it to restart..

Any idea why? And since when zcmd has a limit :O

Missing any scriptfiles folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
Missing any scriptfiles folder?
Not really, no. Checked every folder and sub folder.

Sorry but i want an answer and when a topci here gets on 2nd page it gets forgotten...

It has nothing to do with ZCMD itself. You have something in one of your commands which crash your server.

I don't think that it can be caused by ZCMD itself. Does any of your commands call a plugin function that has known linux bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think that it can be caused by ZCMD itself. Does any of your commands call a plugin function that has known linux bugs?
My admin system was made with sscanf plugin...
I even used the old sscanf as an include, didn't work.
I had 4 plugins, i removed all of them, and replaced the code inside GM so it won't give any errors.

Didn't work, still crashing.

I'm assuming something else is going on, i converted all the commands to DCMD, all of thema re now DCMD
And it is still crashing.
On OnGameModeInit i have a function that calls the vehicles from different files.
And i have the files writen in CAPS, example

LSAIR.TXT
LVAIR.TXT
SFAIR.TXT

Now i removed the loading, and testing again, if it works, I will be happy!

And works?

First you should add .so @ server.cgf @ plugins. For example: sscanf.so instead of sscanf. Also Linux is case sensitive as far as I know, so if you have /scriptfiles/vehicles.txt in you're script it should be /scriptfiles/Vehicles.txt (Only if you're file is named "V"ehicles.txt).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokerr
Посмотреть сообщение
First you should add .so @ server.cgf @ plugins. For example: sscanf.so instead of sscanf. Also Linux is case sensitive as far as I know, so if you have /scriptfiles/vehicles.txt in you're script it should be /scriptfiles/Vehicles.txt (Only if you're file is named "V"ehicles.txt).
I actually commented that..Does it gets compiled too?...
I mean, i commented the parts where it has something to write...Does same thing.