Can anyone Host my server?

Hello dear,
I'm [WTF]Godfather i bought a server from serverffs but my donator is gone he won't pay again
So please if someone can host my server for free
I will make him:
Leader of a Clan
Make him a big base
Make him admin level 6 (Co-Owner)
All player's member's will respect him
All what you want i be created i will created for who will host it to me for free!!
Thank's you so much
Application:
Name:
Would you host my server for free:
Msn : (YOu can pm me if you dont want o show you're msn!!!)

Application:
Name: Stephen
Would you host my server for free: Yes Im My Laptop Is On Pretty Much Allday
Msn : (garystep@hotmail.co.uk)

Don't trust any free host. I have seen people host a script and completely take over the community and block the original owner out.

Either that or they will take your script and start their own community with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't trust any free host. I have seen people host a script and completely take over the community and block the original owner out.

Either that or they will take your script and start their own community with it.
yeaah im rly gona steal his gamemode with his 8posts lmfao growup i dont steal thats just sad and also im hosting 6servers atm for ppl so gtfo

here you go. Another noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Paul
Посмотреть сообщение
here you go. Another noob
are you talking to me?

Dude Don't flamm i just need someone who help's me
My hoster has paid for me 2 months but he's gone away
He's credit card is pwned so i just need someone to host my server
It's not a problem , About Stealing gm's Don't worry about that... I know some tricks
BTW i will not do an copy gamemode i'm scripting it from scratch FROM THE 0 LINE ON PAWNO.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WTF]Godfather
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude Don't flamm i just need someone who help's me
My hoster has paid for me 2 months but he's gone away
He's credit card is pwned so i just need someone to host my server
It's not a problem , About Stealing gm's Don't worry about that... I know some tricks
BTW i will not do an copy gamemode i'm scripting it from scratch FROM THE 0 LINE ON PAWNO.exe
... we know that ffs screwit cba find another hoster now gone off the idea because these faggots

Accept i add it you

well I can give you 20 slots, 24/7 hosting in serverffs for 5 months. If you need it then PM me