Is it possible to

Use ZCMD and Strcmp in the same script? If so, please tell me now.

No.

Why would you want to do that anyways?

I don't think it is.

I remember finding a solution a long time ago but I don't remember how. You had to move all the OnPlayerCommandText to somewhere. And & PeteShag, because maybe I don't want to convert all my commands to ZCMD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBP-RP
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember finding a solution a long time ago but I don't remember how. You had to move all the OnPlayerCommandText to somewhere. And & PeteShag, because maybe I don't want to convert all my commands to ZCMD?
Well you should. And maybe it works with filterscripts ? Not sure.

Depends on how you want to use it?

I think it was something like OnCommandTextRecieved or something? I really can't remember.

@ Krx17 - most of my commands at Strcmp but I'm adding a dealership that some of the commands are already scripted, but they're ZCMD.

Here is an example of how to use it one way:
pawn Код:
CMD:advertise(playerid, params[])
{
    if(strcmp(params, "Come to my server", true) == 0)
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, some_color, "Do not advertise servers here!");
    SendClientMessageToAll(playerid, some_color, adv);
    return 1;
}

No, I don't think you understand. I have some of my commands as Strcmp and some as ZCMD. But when you use ZCMD, only the ZCMD ones work - not the Strcmp.

Convert them to ZCMD then? It won't take you more than 3-5 hours if we are talking about a large(GF-like) script and you would have better performance.