Need a scripter

Hi everyone, I'm searching a scripter to help me to fix some little bug in a really good Gamemode, I want to fix vw when ppl logged in when they own an house, some business are bugged, create new business for neon by example, create dini file to saved neon when server restarted. Some little bug that I'm not able to fix it.

Thanks!

Post the bugged part.

already did and... no awnser

I don't see that bugged part?

Theres no picture or something, atm when ppl owned an house, when they logged in, they spawn outisde of their house and the vw isnt good... i always have to change it or they have to /enter then /exit of the house. For that, ill see if I can make them spawn in their house. I would like to know now how can I create a business for the neon.... ppl who buy neon lost by example 2500 and the one who owned the business got all the money. And If someone know how to create a dini for neon, because when I restarted the server, the neons didn't save so.... thanks and I hope that someone will help me !

GF edit?

No it's Gtarp edited by Notorious.

Do you know how about neon or something else some business when u buy it its ok u lose money and when u /sellbiz u earn 0