Problem with SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint

I use the command with:

Код:
SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint(playerid, 0, Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][0], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][1], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][2] ,Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][0], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][1], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][2], 10);
the server is shows me, there is no such command

Whats it's wrong

Thank you for help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenisiL
Посмотреть сообщение
I use the command with:

Код:
SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint(playerid, 0, Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][0], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][1], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][2] ,Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][0], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][1], Maratono_CP[ZaidejoMCP[playerid]][2], 10);
the server is shows me, there is no such command

Whats it's wrong

Thank you for help me
There are four possibilities:

1. The command really does not exist.
2. There is an error in the command, so that the command is stopped before it's completely executed.
3. You have a loop in your command, which will not end.
4. You forgot to return a value > 0 in the end of your command.

I hope this helped you out.

You can just show an example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenisiL
Посмотреть сообщение
You can just show an example?
I think it would be better if you would just show your whole command.

Код:
dcmd_maratonas(playerid, params[])
{
    #pragma unused params
	if(InZone[playerid] || kovoje[playerid] != 0 || cbug[playerid] != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Pirmiausia palikite dabartines linksmybes ( /player ).");

if(Maratonas == M_STARTING) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Dabar jūs negalite prisijungti į maratoną.");

if(Maratone[playerid] == true ) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Jus jau dalyvaujate maratone.");

new string[128];

new Vardas[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playerid, Vardas, 128);
	format(string, 128, "( /maratonas ) %s prisijungė į maratoną, jei nori ir tu raљyk maratonas", Vardas);
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_ORANGE, string);

Maratone[playerid] = true;

SetPlayerPos(playerid,Maratono_CP[0][0], Maratono_CP[0][1], Maratono_CP[0][2]);

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, M_WORLD);

TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, playeris);
	return 1;
}

i think on the setplayerracecheckpoint with that maratono_CP[zaidejomcp[playerid]][0] it is getting confused try using the real cords for it

How do you set ZaidejoMCP[playerid] ?