Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

I tried to use a gamemode and it shows this every time I try to open the Sa-mp server.

[14:44:19] Script[gamemodes/lvrcr.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[14:44:19] Number of vehicle models: 0

I compiled the .pwn file of the lvrcr and it showed that it made the .amx file. But it still gives the same error message.

The plugins used:

#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <file>
#include <float>
#include <dprop>
#include <dutils>
#include <dudb>
#include <a_irc>

My server.cfg file-

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
rcon_password mc3dub
maxplayers 100
port 7777
hostname Dave's Game.
gamemode0 lvrcr
filterscripts adminspec
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
plugins irc

If anyone could explain or do it over Teamviewer, i'd be thankful. Also, if anyone could help me with portforwarding, that'd be great.

check if you have the plugins files or check your include files if they are updated to 0.3c i think thats the current version you have

Download the irc plugin and put in your plugins folder And also add plugin irc to the server.cfg file

Yes, I have the 0.3c version, and in the Plugins folder it just shows irc.dll
And in the include I have all the .inc files needed. But it still gives the same error.

Make sure its the same irc plugin with the same functions that the GM has?

(Didnt see the first thing I wrote so I made an edit )

I already had that, it's the last line in the .cfg file.

Well the GM has a_irc, I don't know if thats different. I have the a_irc.inc file, if that matters.

If anyone could take a look over Teamviewer or something, it'd be much more simpler. :P

If you're hosting it, make sure that its windows for .dll, linux is .so

Yeah, I have the .dll. Its just annoying because it shows the .amx file is in the gamemodes folder but, it gives the same error saying the file isn't found. >.<