How to undo ForceClassSelection?

Hello. I have problem. Im doing ForceClassSelection when player gets logged in because before i've used Spectate and player must select a class to spawn. I've read some topics and this problem exist at the moment. Simply when you got chosen the class you die and you must reselect your class, but i wont use any ForceClassSelection before, only just in login/register place. Don't think that's a script problem. ForceClassSelection wont call again in my script when you're logged in. Any ideas how to temporarily fix it? I though it will be fixed in 0.3c.

right do GetplayerSkin his is so the server knows then then SetPlayerSkin make sure you use %d or load it from file i cant post proper script now to busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman12
Посмотреть сообщение
right do GetplayerSkin his is so the server knows then then SetPlayerSkin make sure you use %d or load it from file i cant post proper script now to busy
I didnt understand anything. Can you explain detail?

Btw. I've fixed my problem, but now F4 wont work. It's not so necessary, but i think ForceClassSelection has the bug which i've written about in the first post.

EDIT: Where did cigarettes came from? Where's cigarettes there's a spawn place. When i've spawned 2nd time there appeared another cigarette. I have no SetPlayerSpecialAction functions in my code.

TogglePlayerSpectating causes those problems, it bugged class selection for me too, so i just removed it for now. Cigarettes should be because of that too.

right

your doing this

ForcePlayerClassSelection(playerid.....);
if you are do this

GetPlayerSkin(playerid); that make you get the skin for the player so like for a command like /getplayerskin use that to get the skin then SetPlayerSkin(playerid, skinid); so you set there skin this shouls force them out of it as a skin i selected so

do your commands stuff sor command like for dcomd or zcmd etc

cmd:getplayerskin stufff here

GetPlayerSkin(Playerid, Skinid)

that tells you there skin

now make a new command

CMD:SetPlayerSkin some stuff hre

SetPlayerSkin(playerid, skinid)

ive left params and that so you can fill them in as i dont know what you using

I've removed TogglePlayerSpectating, but cigarettes wont fix.

EDIT: Snowman12, i don't need to set or get skin.

BUMP. Any ideas how to fix it?

Now what you want KuHs?

You need forceclass selection command?

In my server too the cigarettes appears, but i don't mind, it's a stupid sa-mp bug.